Hair fall and hair loss issues are getting more common than before. Even though we lose a few strands of hair naturally, finding your fallen hair everywhere could indicate an internal problem. Lifestyle changes, hairstyling, hormonal imbalance, and dietary deficiencies are only a few reasons.
Hair loss is not a cosmetic issue. Baldness, receding hairline, partition broadening, and other hair fall ways can shake a patient’s self-confidence.
The science of self-treatment, Homeopathy, has a proven record of treating even severe hair loss cases. The homeopathic hair fall treatment finds the underlying cause behind the loss per an individual’s health, lifestyle, and genetic status. The ultimate aim is to reduce the Hair Fall’s intensity and later curb the root cause permanently.
To help you, we’ve listed 5 best homeopathic medicines for hair loss that you can consume under a homeopath’s supervision. Time to regain hair growth and self-confidence!
Homeopathy Medicine For Hair Fall Due To Alopecia Areata
Even though hair loss patches can be anywhere in the body, Alopecia areata mostly takes place around the head and face of a patient. It happens when the immune system destroys hair follicles, leading to hair loss.
- Vinca Minor: Homeopaths often prescribe diluted vinca minor when suffering hair loss due to dandruff or childbirth. It can reduce bald spots and fall due to dandruff.
- Fluoricum Acidum: It is one of the best homeopathy medicine for hair fall and regrowth against premature graying of hair. It also fights dandruff and hair loss.
- Phosphorus: It can treat hair loss around the crown area, forehead, and vertex. It can treat hair fall caused by climate, water change, and dandruff.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Homeopaths recommend Calcarea Carbonica against dry and brittle hair and premature graying of hair. It can regrow hair.
Homeopathic Hair Treatment Medication For Premature Baldness
Premature baldness could be genetic but may also be due to childbirth, high fever, surgery, etc. There are numerous reasons why people may start developing a pattern of baldness in their 20s.
- Silicea: Made with human tissues and sandstones, Silica can strengthen your hair and remove dryness. It has a proven impact on stopping serious baldness.
- Baryta Carbonica: It is a homeopathy medicine for hair fall in the vertex area. In the young generation, it can actively promote the regrowth of hair.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Made with club moss, the medication is effective against hair fall due to ovarian dysfunction, menopause, and childbirth. Effective for men also!
Homeopathic Medicines For Hair Loss After Childbirth
Usually, females shed a large amount of hair by 4 months after birth. However, they regain their normal hair growth after the first child’s birth. If this isn’t the case, kindly get hair fall homeopathic medicines under a homeopath’s prescription.
- Natrum Muriaticum: In cases of hair loss due to anemia or childbirth, homeopaths prescribe Natrum mur to regain hair in the frontal area of the head.
- Pulsatilla Pratensis: One of the best homeopathic medicine for hair regrowth, Pulsatilla Pratensis can control hair fall in women after childbirth and curb eczema or psoriasis.
Homeopathic Medicines For Hair Fall Due To Dandruff
Dandruff may not cause hair fall directly. But it leads to constant itching, destroying the hair follicles. It may not trigger complete baldness, but you can still lose an unusual amount of hair.
- Psorinum: One of the best homeopathic medicines for hair loss, Psorinum can treat dandruff across age groups and genders. One can prevent premature greying too.
- Mezereum: Psoriasis and dandruff can cause skin infections and trigger hair loss. Mezerum is effective against all such issues and promotes natural hair regrowth.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Available as both liquid and tablet, the homeopathic remedy contains sulfur that encourages natural hair growth. Easy to consume as well.